Monday, March 06, 2006

Blogspot sucks because...

...I cannot post to it in the evenings. Again and again I have a flash of brilliance after 6 pm, but I can’t get through to post it.

Believe me, this blog would’ve been so  much better if I could’ve posted that shit when I thought of it.

UPDATE 3/8 I can't upload pictures now, either. And there's no serious help section. And that "Issues" page hasn't been updated in 4 months.

I know, I know. It’s free. What did I expect? Why don't I get a life?

Better; and, Then I wouldn't be blogging.

1 Comments:

Blogger shahidul islam said...

Buy quality oak furniture, beds, wardrobes, bedroom, dining, kitchen and occasional furniture with fast UK delivery from Factory Direct Furniture UK.swivel chairs

6/10/2013 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home