Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This means you

What a great scary notice! I think I may put it on every one of my posts:
You may link this article to your website… provided your link does not depict this article, its author, or [this site] in a negative manner.
Since the author is apparently a lawyer himself, you really have to wonder if he actually believes it has any legal power. I suspect it’s a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Nevertheless, I propose expanding it. I may send postcards to everyone I know and hand out cards to people I pass on the street and wear a T-shirt or button warning all in my radius that they may point at me or mention me provided they don’t depict me (or my parents) in a negative manner. Consider yourself warned!

Oh, and by the way, the silly notice is here: link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home