Sunday, October 08, 2006

One Good Foley Scandal Outcome

Gay members of both parties describe the Foley matter as something that could jeopardize the role that gay men and lesbians have assumed in Republican politics.
New York Times 10/08/06
I certainly hope so. If gay staffers and other gays connected with the Republican party and supporting it all have to leave it, depriving it of talent, numbers, and money, how is that a bad thing? Many of these assholes have actually worked to advance hateful legislation against American gays.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if anyone still comes here. Jamie was my very close friend and I miss him so much since he left us on Nov. 28,2006. Rest in Peace, Love.

3/15/2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi,

My name is Heather Jones and I am the assistant editor of Epsychologist.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Epsychologist.org offer a free informational resource to both the general and professional public on several issues.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at heather.epsycholosgist.org@gmail.com.

2/02/2010 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home